Shelly, Steve and the team at Shepparton Sewing Centre not only want you to purchase your new Bernina longarm quilting machine from us,
we want you enjoy the process and become an accomplished quilter.
We have gone to great lengths to ensure your long arm experience with us is the best it can be.
- The superb Bernina Q24 and Q20 longarm machines are on the shop floor for you to see and try.
- We offer a Longarm Operators Course to learn all the tricks and shortcuts in loading and getting the best results from a longarm machine.
- Product knowledge is the key to a good experience and we make it our business to know the Bernina Q-Series in and out.
Shelly regularly attends Bernina University in the USA, The Houston Quilt Market and The Australian Machine Quilting Festival in Adelaide.
The Shepparton Sewing Centre sales team are trained on the use of the Bernina longarm machines.
The in-store technician is trained in every technical aspect of the Bernina Q-Series.
- Our after sales service is second to none. It is one thing to sell a longarm, but what happens if you experience difficulty
in achieving the quilting finish you want.
We use longarm machines every day to quilt quilts, so we know how to get the best results from a longarm machine.
- When you purchase you new Bernina Q-Series longarm machine from Shepparton Sewing Centre, we personally deliver and install the machine in your home or workplace if you are in business and provide one-on-one training on the use of the machine.
———————-Bernina Q24 and Classic Frame————–Bernina Q20 and Koala Table—————–Bernina Q-Matic Robotics————————–