The Outback MKII cabinet is a compact cabinet for all the larger machines which has the Horn maximum lifter and has the extra depth in the cabinet and a full sized back flap for extra support at the rear of the cabinet.
- Compact cabinet for the larger machines.
- Extra space at the rear of the cabinet for quilting and sewing
- Recessed doors to allow no material to get caught on the door trays.
- Recessed doors give more strength and support to the flaps when opened.
- Soft edges on the flaps when the cabinet is closed.
- Australian made door trays for extra storage.
- Australian made MAXIMUM LIFTER – Large opening for quilting and embroidery machines–cut out size is 61cm x 33cm
- Unique three position lifter for your sewing machine:
– flat bed sewing
– free–arm sewing
- A push is all you need to change sewing positions from storage, to flat bed, to free arm
- Handy storage for threads and accessories, all within arms reach!
- On castors; so easy to move around
- Book and magazine storage
- Cabinet has more depth than the standard range of sewing cabinets to assist with taller people and give more sewing space when the cabinet is opened.
- Conditional one year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Online sales are RTA cabinets only
The extension table fills in the gap created to the top left hand side of the open cabinet, whilst still providing a compact quilting cabinet.
It is the exact width and length to match the Outback MKII.
When finished simply remove the top and fold up your cabinet to a stylish and compact piece of furniture.
The Extension Table can be sold separately.
Dimensions when open:
Dimensions when closed: