BERNINA B 570 Quilters Edition Sewing Machine
Enjoy superb fabric feet
Handle big quilts with ease
Your threads are cut automatically
Precise and perfect stitches
Patchwork foot #97 included
“The BERNINA 570 QE makes me feel like a pro.”
Suzy Williams from Suzy Quilts knows quilting.
That’s why she chooses the B 570 Quilter’s Edition, made especially for quilters.
Its quality Swiss engineering means great tension and perfect stitches every time.
Enough space for bigger projects
- Handle big quilts with ease
- Live up to your quilt creativity
- Enough room for comfortable quilting
The B 570 QE with its extended freearm offers 8.5″ right of the needle. Perfect to handle big quilting projects with the greatest of ease.
Keep your hands on the fabric
- Adjust your quilt safely
- Tiny adjustments can be done quickly
- Rotate, turn & do appliqués easily
Thanks to the hover function the foot raises, but the needle stays in the fabric, making it easy to maneuver and turn as you appliqué and quilt.
Achieve perfect stitch results
- Achieve perfect, equal-length stitches
- Perfect results no matter which speed
- Perfection comes standard
The BERNINA Stitch Regulator guarantees precise stitch quality and results at any speed during free-motion quilting.
Quilt all materials with ease
- Enjoy superb fabric feed on both sides
- Quilt many layers without puckers
- Excellent for slippery or fine materials
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Automatic features save time
- Thread is cut automatically
- Save time for your creative ideas
- More time to focus on your quilt
Thanks to the automatic thread cutter, your thread is cut with an easy one-button operation. Keeps your work flowing easily and saves time.
Quilters love Patchwork foot #97
- Designed for straight-stitching
- Ideal for sewing ¼” seam allowances
- Extra insurance to experienced piecers
The Patchwork foot #97 is the special accessory for the most accurate feeding and stitching when piecing patchwork blocks.